Newsletter Terms & Conditions
- You will be registered as a subscriber of Casall’s newsletter.
- If you as a current subscriber of the newsletter shop from casall.com, Casall will store data about your purchases such as which products you have purchased and when the purchase was made. The purpose of this for us to be able to provide you as a customer with more relevant and personalized information about our products and offers. This type of data is deleted from our records once a year. However, the company has certain legal obligations under e.g. accounting requirements, tax and consumer laws that may require us to retain certain parts of your personal information.
- Casall has the right to send you information about Casall’s products and services.
- Casall has the right to communicate with you, including to provide customer service; to send service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates; and to send promotional messages, such as messages relating to new products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- The subscription is free of charge and can be terminated at any time.
Sharing of information
Casall will not, without your consent, pass on any information about you to any third party unless required by law to do so, or unless it is necessary relating to a product or service you have requested or purchased from us.
We take your privacy very seriously. When you sign up for our newsletters, you can rest assure that we will not share your email address with any external parties or anyone outside Casall organizations. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our newsletters.