What drives you?
- Passion. Passion for helping people become better, healthier, and happier versions of themselves. I love seeing how training & nutrition not only changes people physically, but mentally as well.
What’s next in training?
- I believe all training techniques had their “5 minutes of fame” and now the focus is on listening to your body and doing what makes you happy. If you’re not enjoying your workout, what’s really the point of it then, right? ;)
What makes you happy?
- Seeing results, hearing people say how amazing they feel after a workout, seeing people enjoy themselves at the gym or while preparing meals, traveling the world, spending time with my loved ones, eating amazing food…
How do you create balance in your life?
- I try not to stress about things that are labeled as “bad” for you. If I want a piece of chocolate, I eat it…If I want the whole chocolate bar - I still eat it! Same goes for staying in bed one morning because you really don’t feel like working out, or completely skipping out on workouts because you’re on a much needed vacation. That’s life and it’s important to remember that a couple of cheat meals or lazy days won’t make you lose your progress as much as a couple of days of eating super clean and exercising hard won’t make you fit & healthy.
What’s one piece of kit you could not live without?
- Resistance bands. They are such a staple in my workouts and they are so small and convenient, you can take them anywhere with you; even in the plane! I know they’ve recently become super popular and I cannot be more happy about it.
What are your goals for the future?
- Expanding my brand, starting a YouTube channel, working with more clients and doing lots of amazing projects & collaborations.
Who inspires you and why?
- I am inspired daily by everyone who changes their lifestyle and starts living healthier and happier. Gone are the days when working 8-5 was a goal; being and staying healthy is the ultimate goal.