Most people have tried to run in their life. Some people start to love it, others come to hate it. Those who do not fall in love with running usually say that it is because it´s boring and hard. And yes, that can be true - but everything is hard in the beginning before it gets easy, remember that! However, you can be cured from the boredom quickly. How? The answer is to stop running the same route at the same pace as you always do and start to run intervals!
Why intervals are great
- Time efficient: 20-45 min is enough.
- You will progress quickly and be able to run faster.
- It stimulates muscle growth.
- You don’t have time to think of anything else – just to put one foot in front of the other.
- There are endless types of interval training sessions so you won’t get bored.
- You can do intervals both outside and inside on a treadmill.