Polyamide is made of smooth fibers, making it not only softer but also uninviting for bacteria. As a result, we don’t need to use anti-bacterial treatments on our WEAR which are harmful to our health and the environment. That’s a win-win in our book. A few other benefits of polyamides include:
- Easier to dye than many other fabrics, minimizing the environmental impact of the dying process
- Superior moisture and evaporation properties, making it breathable and keeping you cool
- Won’t peel or pill as easily as other fabrics such as polyester
- High elasticity, which makes for a better fit and shape retention
Uses 100% waste material such as old fishing nets and yoga mats and converts it into a functional raw material.
- Made of recycled materials so it’s better for the environment
- Not as usual as recycled polyester as it’s more difficult to produce.
- Durable and long-lasting
Produced in Italy using 100% renewable energy, our innovative Sculpture fabric is the result of a high-tech blend of elastane Lycra® and polyamide. With four-way flexibility for a comfortable light compression effect, Sculpture offers versatility for any sport.
- 60-40 blend of Polyamide and Lycra®
- Excellent shape retention
- Quick drying
- Excellent colour fastness
- High UV protection
- Oeko-Tex® certified, which means you can trust that there are no harmful substances in the fabric
Our proprietary Tencel® a highly sustainable fabric. Soft on your body and easy on the environment, Tencel® is crafted out of wood-pulp from sustainable tree farms and is produced in closed environmental friendly production systems.
- Drapes well for a performance fabric
- Feels soft on the inside and out
- Good absorption properties
- Quick drying
- Natural anti bacterial
- Oeko-Tex® certified which means you can trust that there are no harmful substances in the fabric