What drives you?
To be able to work with what I love. And to work towards bigger dreams!
What’s next in training?
- In my yoga practice I have no goals. I do my best on the mat every day.
- In my surfing I try to push myself to do certain moves, turns and walks on the board. Also to surf bigger waves.
- I also climb and have a few goals there that I’m working on 1-2 times a week when I’m not surfing.
- I also have a handstand practice, where I’m striving for a smoother Straddle Press Handstand. I
- practice handstands ever second day.
What makes you happy?
A lot of things! To be surrounded with people I love, play with movement, seeing my students grow in their practice of yoga and travel to learn more in life.
How do you create balance in your life?
I eat good and healthy food, I have a daily disciplined practice to cleans & strengthen my body
through yoga and training and I talk and hang out with people I trust and love.
What’s one piece of kit you could not live without?
My yoga mat.
What are your goals for the future?
My goal is to inspire more people to stand on to their yoga mats every day, even for 5 minutes. Just to meet them selves before meeting the world. For me yoga is a tool, which you can use to see things more clearly both outside of yourself and also inside. Other than that I’d also like to open up another retreat center closer to a tropical surf beach in a few years!
Who inspires you and why?
My mum inspires me a lot. She makes things possible by working hard to get there. For example, 2 years ago we talked about building a yogashala in the forest by our country house in the archipelago of Stockholm. And now a beautiful shala with 13 windows is there and we’ve built it from scratch with our bare hands. This summer we’ve had more then 5 retreats and classes in this magical retreat center. My mum is a fighter and that inspires me.