Your sports bra should be your trusty – but silent – training companion. It should hold you comfortably and offer the right amount of support, but you shouldn’t have to think about it, adjust it, or feel uncomfortable in it.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SPORTS BRA
Casall offers eight different sport bra models, each with unique characteristics. Your sports bra should feel right for you. We recommend running on the spot, jumping, and stretching while trying a sports bra to test the fit. Below are some points what to think about while choosing the right support for you.
The right support matters! Most women wear their bra with a band that’s too loose and a cup that’s too small. When it comes to a sports bra, most of the support should come from the band, not from straps that are too tight.
Casall sports bras come in a range of styles that offer great support for cup sizes A through G.
|YOUR CUP SIZE||SMOOTH||GLORIOUS||GLARING||CONFIDENCE||HEROIC||ICONIC||IDEAL|
|SIZE||XS-L||XS-L||XS-L||70-80 (B-D)||70-95 (B-G)||XS-XL (A/B-C/D)||S-XL (B-E)|
Casall sports bras are made from comfortable and highly-breathable materials in order to provide great support and a sleek silhouette. Our bras have laminated seams in order to reduce friction, materials chosen to wick moisture away from and cool the body, and those with light padding are made with super-breathable foam.
Seamless, thin straps, padded, mesh inserts - whatever is your liking you will find your perfect match below.
|Seamless||Padded for definition||Nipple concealment function||Padded for definition||Shaped seams create custom fit||Unique 2-layer construction||Unique 2-layer construction|
|Cups for definition||Thin Shoulder straps||Cushioned wires for extra support||Locking zip-front closure||Non-stretch lining for extra support||Soft tapings at neck & armholes||Wireless built-in cups|
|Racerback||Racerback||Power net & opening back for extra ventilation||Adjustable shoulder straps||Adjustable shoulder straps||Wide straps for extra support||Wide adjustable straps|
|Racerback||Low profile back closure||Racerback with mesh insert||Back closure|
Different activities require different levels of support. This is why we’ve created a range of sports bras that cater to various wants and needs when it comes to choosing the right sports bra for your chosen activities. We divide them in low, medium and high impact exercises.
5 FACTS ABOUT YOUR BREASTS AND TRAINING
- When you train without a proper sports bra your breasts can move sideways, in and out and up and down, by as much as 20 centimetres.
- There are no muscles in your breasts. They’re supported only by skin and a network of ligaments that weave throughout the beast and attach to the chest wall. Breast sagging, which is irreversible, occurs when these ligaments are overstretched.
- With an ordinary bra, breast movement is reduced by around 35%, while a sports bra reduces movement by more than 70%.
- Sports bras lose their elasticity over time. Just like training shoes, they need to be changed regularly.
- Different activities – and physiques – require different types of support. Casall has a solution to meet most needs.
To learn more, and for help selecting the right sports bra, come and speak to our expert sports bra fitters at our Grev Turegatan or Täby Centrum stores.