It is important for us at Casall to create a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for you. We want to inform you about how our site is working, what we do, how we do it and how it can affect you.
OUR CORE PRIVACY VALUES
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
Casall uses the information we or our collaboration partners collect as follows:
- To register you as a customer (where applicable).
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request and purchase, and enable billing.
- To process job applications (where applicable).
- For marketing purposes (where applicable) such as market research activities or various promotions via direct marketing. You may reach out to us at any time and request that your data is blocked from being used by us for direct marketing purposes (send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To communicate with you, including to provide customer service; to send service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates; and to send promotional messages, such as messages relating to new products or services that we think may be of interest to you. When required by law, we obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages as described above.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Casall will not, without your consent, pass on any information about you to any third party unless required by law to do so, or unless it is necessary relating to a product or service you have requested or purchased from us.
We take your privacy very seriously. When you sign up for our newsletters, you can rest assure that we will not share your email address with any external parties or anyone outside Casall organizations. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of our newsletters. Terms & Conditions Newsletter Subscription.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Please note that any links you may find on this Website that lead to external websites hosted by other entities than Casall could result in you visiting websites with other terms and conditions and privacy policies. Your use of these websites will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies. You understand and agree that Casall does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, or content of any such third-party websites.
TRANSPARENCY - YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND ERASURE
Casall makes every effort to ensure that all data we process is accurate. This does of course also apply to any personal information we process. If any information should prove to be incorrect, we will correct it immediately. You are entitled to review and verify all information we have on file about you by requesting a transcript of your record (free of charge). You also have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself and to a certain extent request the deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”). However, please be aware of that certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting parts of your personal data. Obligations under e.g. accounting requirements, tax-, anti-money laundering and consumer rights laws may require that we keep certain parts of your personal data. In such case we will make sure to block all data from being used for any other purposes than meeting such legal requirements.
If you wish to request a transcript, rectification and erasure or have any other questions relating to the way we process personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
You understand and are aware that all of the information, text, photos, images, video, graphics, or other material appearing on this website (referred to collectively as “Content”) is owned by Casall or its licensors. You are expressly prohibited from using any Content without express written permission from Casall. None of the content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, or copied by any other means, without prior written permission from Casall.
By submitting any reviews at casall.com you give Casall the right to publish them on casall.com and in other media. Casall reserves the right not to publish and / or delete the submitted reviews.
“Casall” is a registered trademark, service mark, and / or trade name of Casall AB. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the website are the properties of the respective owners. No use of these marks may be made without prior written permission from Casall AB, except as necessary to accurately identify the products of Casall AB.