We have now updated our popular Bamboo mat improving the grip for non-sweaty conditions. Now this mat is excellent to use as an essential mat to start practice your first Yoga flows. This comfortable eco-friendlier Yoga mat delivers good grip, cushioning and support for your home training. Made from 25% Bamboo and Rice husks, the production of this mat uses up to 50% renewable energy sources.
Article number 710281011
- Natural materials used. Natural rubber and the cork is sustainably produced in Portugal.
- Heavy weight for increased grounded stability and performance cushion.
- Cork has a smooth natural feel. Amazing for restorative yoga. The cork will wear organically over time.
- When being “sweaty-wet” the grip increase.
Size & Weight
- Product size: 183.0x61.0x0.5 cm
- Product weight: 3.00 kg
- Package size: 61.0x12.0x12.0 cm
Natural cork, Natural rubber
Top layer: Natural cork. Base layer: Natural rubber
Practice with care and your cork mat will wear organically over time. Do not store in a hot, dry environment and not against any painted or varnished surfaces. Clean with water and let dry in the open air. Avoid using shoes on the mat. Please note our yoga mats are not made to be used in direct sunlight, the material risk to shrink. If you use it outside, make sure that it is not warmer than regular room temperatures outside.