Below are our current targets. During 2023 we will perform an extended materiality analysis and follow up on and review our targets. Our long-term goals include actions to reduce overproduction by 50% by 2025 and increase full-price sales in our own channels. We believe in the power of durability, and we will continue to expand our durability guarantee across all of our segments. Please note that actions planned to take us towards our targets can be found under each section.
PRODUCT & PRODUCTION
- 100% recycled or more sustainably sourced materials1 by 2030.
- 100% of our wear range made with at least 50% recycled or more sustainably sourced materials by latest 2025.
- 50% of our tools range made with at least 25% recycled or more sustainably sourced materials by latest 2025.
- 100% third-party certified or trademarked wood-based materials by latest 2025.
- 100% recycled plastic in all product packaging by 2022. ✔️
- Reduce overproduction by 50% by latest 2025 and increase the full-price sales share (%) in our own channels.
- Continue to expand our durability guarantee across our segments.
- Require tier 1 and nominated tier 2 suppliers to undergo an approved third-party audit.
- Map non-nominated tier 2 suppliers alongside tier 3 and 4 suppliers to achieve a fully transparent supply chain by 2030.
- Conduct due diligence for the full supply chain annually starting from 2023.
We aim to reduce our emissions in line with the Paris Agreement and the 1.5°C target by taking these actions:
- Reducing scope 1 and 2 emissions by 75% by 2025 from a 2018 base year. ✔️
- Halving our scope 3 emissions by 2030 from a 2019 base year, which equals a reduction of 4.5% annually.
- Our long-term target is to reach net zero by 2045.
- Account for emissions covering full operations in line with the GHG protocol.